Teachers,

Officer Books and National FFA Week applications are due in the South Region office Friday.  Your submissions can be placed in boxes that are located as you enter the hallway into the area teacher's office area.  If you choose to submit the National FFA Week application by email, please follow the Electronic Submission Guidelines on the South Region website. Please send to the proper email address and in the correct format. The officer books cannot be submitted electronically.

If you have these items ready, I am willing to accept them at the CDE events today at Bacon County High School and at Bainbridge High School on Thursday.  Please do not turn these items into the area teachers that day as they have CDEs they are conducting... see me.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education