Thank you  to the Bainbridge High School agriculture teachers and administration for their willingness to host the Area 5 CDEs today. Your time and effort in preparing for today's events are very much appreciated.

For those attending Area 5 Speaking CDE finals today in Bainbridge, please do not arrive on campus until after 3:30 pm to avoid school traffic and parking issues. Onsite registration will be from 3:45 until 4:15 pm.  You should enter the school at the traffic light entrance, follow the road to the left toward the student parking area, continue following the road around the back of the school and park in the lot behind the ag shops (roll up doors).  Take the sidewalk to the cafeteria, and we will have on site registration at that location.  After registration and instructions, we will move to the CTAE wing to begin our CDEs.

Also remember if you have any books or applications that  you would like to submit today to please see me to turn them in.

Look forward to seeing you today.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director