Teachers

Mr. Tucker asked me to send this out.

I want to thank the Bainbridge High agriculture teachers and Bainbridge  High administration for hosting the Area 5 Speaking CDE finals last night.  Much effort went into securing excellent judges and having the facilities ready.

Attached are the results from last night's events. The top two speakers in each division will move on to the state finals on Friday April 27th at the Georgia FFA Convention in Macon. Congratulations to all who worked hard and competed well last night, and good luck to all our finalists.

Below is a link for both an advisor and student survey.  Please give us feedback on the speaking CDEs .  Your input is important to us.

Advisor Survey

Student Survey

--
Tommy Waldrop