From: Richard Gill <[log in to unmask]>
Date: March 13, 2018 at 12:23:27 PM EDT
To: Ira Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Area VI GVATA Awards and Director

Mr. Tucker,

Please, forward this announcement to the Area VI Listserve.

I felt it was prudent to announce the individuals that we selected to fill out applications for GVATA Awards, as well as, the 2018-2020 Area VI GVATA Director.

Outstanding Teacher - Ben Culpepper
Outstanding Young Member - Eric Hickox
Outstanding Middle/Secondary Program - Brantley County Middle (Krista Morris)
Outstanding Post-Secondary Program - Wayne County Young Farmers
Ideas Unlimited - Lindsey Martin
Teachers Turn the Key - Amanda Miller Wooditch

Area VI GVATA Director - Ben Culpepper

Encourage these teachers to do a good job filling out their applications so Area VI can be recognized for the good works they are already doing.

Thanks,

Richard M. Gill
Agriculture Education Teacher
BCHS FFA Advisor