Now for some information -- please note the following:
1. Feedback was given to ALL applications. However the State Finalists NEED TO MAKE CHANGES to the these applications and have them turned back in to the South Region Office by These applications will be moving on for another round of judging by different judges. The feedback will help your students place higher in the finalist round MAKE THE CHANGES PLEASE!!
You must have the corrected applications back to the South Region Office no later than by
2. State Finalist Applications will be handed back to you as quickly as possible. We will have them available for pick up at the South Region Office starting today. On your way to Perry feel free to stop by. If you would like us to bring your State Finalist Applications to the State Show please respond to this email ASAP today! If your application are not listed as State Finalists they will be handed back at a later date.
3. When reprinting please print the whole application again. The numbers at the bottom of each page need to be the same.
4. If you are a second place winner for the South Region your application could still be a State Finalist. You could win the State Proficiency Area. You too need to make the changes and turn it back in to the South Region Office by . To know if you are a State Finalist please see the email from the State FFA Office.
5. The South Region State Convention Dry Run will be held on RSVP for this event by at the UGA Tifton Campus. THIS IS FOR YOU!!! More details will come out later on the exact time and location on the campus but mark your calendars and show up! Mathematically those who attended the dry run won their proficiency area at State FFA Convention. The Dry Run is to help your students go through the interview process with judges in real time. They will need to have a 1 minute opening statement and will be asked questions for 5 minutes. Just like at State Convention. It is worth your and your students time.