Good morning South Region.

The POW evaluation season is upon us.  Below is the instructions for Area 5 and Area 6 teachers to follow to get this accomplished.

Area 5 evaluations will be conducted by an administrator. In schools with multiple teachers, it may be beneficial to have different administrators conduct the evaluation. This would familiarize or remind different administrators of the responsibilities you have to not only meet the standards, but the impact you are having in your school and community. Please prepare the documentation needed to present to the administrator of your choice.  The attached form needs to be completed by your evaluating administrator.  After the evaluation, please attach the form to a hard copy of the actual POW that you have signed and return to me in the South Region office by April 13th

Area 6 evaluations will be conducted by your region staff. Please see the information that was sent to you on Monday March 18th along with the VIEW ONLY sign up sheet for available times for your evaluation.  Many have signed up already.  If you have not emailed me with your requested time, please do so.  Also included in that email was the items to be brought with you to the evaluation.

Thank you for all you do.

Ira

--
Ira Tucker