Please remember the upcoming due date of March 30th for your FFA roster,
enrollment, and FFA convention registration . The reminder below is a copy
of Mr. Lastly's previous email with a few items that may be helpful to get
you rosters and enrollment complete. Some of the common items that sometime
cause issues are addressed below.

*REMINDER*
"Because you are “crazy busy,” I offer the follow simply as a reminder.
Please don’t forget that your AgEd enrollment and FFA membership for the
Spring semester are due March 30. *In order to meet that deadline, each
teacher should complete the following by March 30.*

*1. Make sure that each student who is/has been enrolled in your
agricultural education classes throughout this school year (year long, or
by semester/9-weeks) is listed on your Student Enrollment tab with their
course(s) declared. 2. Make sure that at least 80% of your AgEd students
are declared as FFA members and submitted for state FFA membership through
your online enrollment/roster system.3. Make sure that your
dues/affiliation fees are postmarked to the State FFA Office.***Please be
mindful of duplicate students. When you are on your FFA roster page
(Pending Submission column on right and Submitted Members column on left)
be sure to take a few minutes to look for duplicate students before
submitting. Check the names of the students on the right who are about to
be submitted to see if that student already shows up on the left side of
the page. If they do, then un-check that students name in the Pending
Submission column so they don’t get submitted for membership more than
once. Also, if you see a student listed twice, you should send one of the
two entries to the “Deleted Student” folder so that the student does not
count twice in your enrollment count. *If you have any questions about your
enrollment, roster or dues/affiliation payment, please call our office and
let us assist you.

* UPDATE*
Many of you have been asking, so I will share a membership update. As of
the end of last week, our statewide membership total was 38,457, putting us
about 3,400 members behind last year’s total. In order to reach a 20th
consecutive
year of growth, we need any last minute FFA members who you may be waiting
to add, to be added by the March 30 deadline. If you have already submitted
your total enrollment and completed your FFA membership for the year, then
THANK YOU! If you still have some to submit, please carve out some time in
the next two weeks to insure that important task gets completed.

As you know, POW evaluations are quickly approaching. Another reason to
complete your enrollment/roster by the March 30 deadline is to be ready to
meet that important standard on your POW.

I salute each of you for the outstanding work that you do and the impact
you are making on young people. If you need some comic relief and/or
motivation, check out the attached photo. It can be both! Please call on me
if I can help you.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association "