Good morning all my Area 5 Agriculture Teachers!

First of all THANK YOU ABAC FFA Members and Staff for hosting the Area CDEs again this year! Your help is always appreciated.

Congratulations to all the students and AG Teachers that competed in the Area 5 Nursery Landscape CDE. It is always a blessing for me to be able to see your students in action at a CDE.

The following teams will be moving on to represent us at the State CDEs held on March 24th at UGA in Athens:

Area 5 Senior Nursery Landscape Teams:
1st - Pelham High - Advisor - Justin Sealy
2nd - Seminole County High - Advisor - Holly Garcia
High Individual - Parker Satterwhite - Pelham High School

Area 5 Junior Nursery Landscape Teams:
1st - Pelham High - Advisor - Justin Sealy
2nd - Whigham Middle - Advisor Tracy Champagne
High Individual - Ella Spence - Pelham High

Attached are the complete results. Please contact me with any questions you may have and be on the look out for the wrap up email on later tofay with the power point and press release.

Again thank you for teaching your students something new!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education