Attached is a list of 736 FFA members who have qualified for the State FFA Degree this year! What a tremendous accomplishment. Thank you to each of you who not only helped a student submit their State Degree application, but also helped inspire, develop and grow an SAE. From the middle school teachers who likely helped establish a strong foundation for what an SAE is, to the high school teacher who pushed and prodded to insure that the SAE became "next level," you each played an instrumental part in the development of these student's SAEs. You are inspiring people.

Please double check this list for spelling of names. We will print certificates next week, so I ask that you take a few minutes to review your chapter's list of State Degree recipients to make sure that the names are spelled correctly. Please reply by Tuesday, April 10, with any spelling changes to your list.

Thank you!

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association