I hope all of you had a great convention and are looking forward to the
downhill side of another year !

*Tomorrow is May 1st. *

*Remember this is a hard in the office due date not a postmark date for
Area Officer Applications.*

Please use the link below to find the Area FFA Officer Applications on our
FFA Website. Be sure to read the guidelines and requirements of an Area
Officer before allowing a student to fill out the application. We also need
a digital picture of your Area Officer Candidate. *Please email all
applications to the applications-northregion email or bring them to the
office by the end of the day tomorrow. *

12 Senior Area Officer Candidates and 5 Junior Officer Candidates will be
notified on Thursday, May 3rd that they have been selected as
finalists and will
be eligible to deliver their speech at the Area Awards Banquet. These
finalists will also take a test at the banquet and will need to arrive no
later than 5 pm.

Thank you for having amazing young people in your chapters wanting to serve
others! It is your example that they are following that has inspired them
to run for an Area Officer position.

Thank you for what you do!

*LINK TO APPLICATIONS HERE* <http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=17>

--