 Registration is now open for the 2018 Area I & II Awards Banquets!

This is an opportunity to recognize winners in the 2017-2018 school year in
each Area.  The technical Awards of Excellence will also be presented at
each banquet. Please complete the online registration form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlf0yfnpGSmw0zyTy-RIw0t9mRv-28IIa3bzb9Zy5JJujHaA/viewform>
<http:> by Tuesday, May 1, 2018 if you plan to attend the banquet in your
area.
A flat fee of $13 per person will be required to cover the cost of the
banquet. You will be asked to give a total head count when you register online.
Please be prepared to pay for this number when you arrive at the banquet; *to
avoid confusion, please do not send your checks to the region office. Be
prepared to pay on-site. If you are paying in cash, please have exact
change as we will not be set up to make change for you.*

Please indicate on the registration form if you need an invoice.

*​​Area I *Chattahoochee Technical College - Appalachian Campus
100 Campus Drive, Jasper, GA 30143​
​
<https:[log in to unmask],-84.4255731,18z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x0:0x9defafcadfc16d16!2m2!1d-84.425734!2d34.470701>
Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.

*​​Area II *John W. Swails Center ​
22oo W. Main Street, Royston, GA 30662 (Link for directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/''/John+W.+Swails+Center+at+Emmanuel+College,+2200+W+Main+St,+Royston,[log in to unmask],-83.2173247,12z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x88f6273ccf5472ab:0xbc650e0ec20cc46f!2m2!1d-83.1472846!2d34.2847594>
)
Thursday, May 10, 2017 a0 6:00 p.m.

We will hold Area Officer Candidate testing and Area Officer elections at
each Area Banquet. More information will follow from Mr. Mitchell to
the advisor's of each of those candidates.
Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding either of the
Area Banquets.

Online Registration Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlf0yfnpGSmw0zyTy-RIw0t9mRv-28IIa3bzb9Zy5JJujHaA/viewform>

Josh Allen