FFA Advisors,

 I realize that this will be a very hectic week for each of you as you prepare for the convention. I want to remind everyone of the STAR ADMINISTRATOR/COUNSELOR award. This is a great way to show appreciation to any administrator or counselor that has gone above and beyond their normal responsibilities in assisting your agriculture/FFA program. The application is on gaaged.org-North Region.
Application deadline is due May 1st at 5:00 pm in the North Region office. Email to me is preferred.

See you in Macon!

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office
530-574-3687  Cell