I hope all of you had a great convention and are looking forward to the downhill side of another year !

Tomorrow is May 1st.

Remember this is a hard in the office due date not a postmark date for Area Officer Applications.

Please use the link below to find the Area FFA Officer Applications on our FFA Website. Be sure to read the guidelines and requirements of an Area Officer before allowing a student to fill out the application. We also need a digital picture of your Area Officer Candidate. Please email all applications to the applications-northregion email or bring them to the office by the end of the day tomorrow.

12 Senior Area Officer Candidates and 5 Junior Officer Candidates will be notified on Thursday, May 3rd that they have been selected as finalists and will be eligible to deliver their speech at the Area Awards Banquet. These finalists will also take a test at the banquet and will need to arrive no later than 5 pm.

Thank you for having amazing young people in your chapters wanting to serve others! It is your example that they are following that has inspired them to run for an Area Officer position.

Thank you for what you do!

LINK TO APPLICATIONS HERE

--
Stan Mitchell