From: Ira Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 9:18 AM
Subject: South Region POW Evaluation instructions
To: [log in to unmask]

*Area 5* evaluations will be conducted by an administrator. In schools with
multiple teachers, it may be beneficial to have different administrators
conduct the evaluation. This would familiarize or remind different
administrators of the responsibilities you have to not only meet the
standards, but the impact you are having in your school and community.
Please prepare the documentation needed to present to the administrator of
your choice.  The attached form needs to be completed by your evaluating
administrator.  After the evaluation, please attach the form to a hard copy
of the actual POW that you have signed and return *to me* *in the South
Region office by April 13th*.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director