Good morning all my -- can see the end is near South Region Agriculture
Teachers!

This month will ending quickly and when you arrive back from the State FFA
Convention Area FFA Officer Applications are DUE!!

*May 1st to be exact. *

*Remember this is a hard in the office due date not a postmark date.*

Please use the link below to find the Area FFA Officer Applications from
our FFA Website. Be sure to read the guidelines and requirements of an Area
Officer before selecting a student to fill out the application. We also
need a digital picture of your Area Officer Candidate. Please email those
to directly to me or to the applications email also by *May 1st.*

Applications will be sorted, scored and ranked with results emailed on
Friday May 4th with the information of which candidates will be eligible to
deliver their speech at the Area Awards Banquet.

Thank you for having amazing young people in your chapters wanting to serve
others! It is your example that they are following that has shown them to
choose to run for an Area Officer position.

Thank you for what you do!

*LINK TO APPLICATIONS HERE* <http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=17>

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *