The most current CDE Placings & Banquet Lineup is attached below and
replaces any others that have been previously sent.  Below also is the
previous email concerning Area 5 and Area 6 banquets.  *Please return to
the South Region office by April 27th.*

The Area 5 and Area 6 FFA Banquets are quickly approaching.  The dates are
posted on the registration form that is attached along with being posted on
the South Region Calendar.

The Area 5 and Area 6 FFA Banquet registration form is attached. *Please
return the registration form by mail to the **South Region Office by April
27th.* You have two registration options to select from when registering.  *The
total number that you register to attend is the number your chapter is
responsible for paying for even if someone backs out at the last minute*.
We must have a number to prepare for by the registration deadline which is
also the number we have to pay for at each banquet location. We are almost
at maximum capacity at each location.  Please be as accurate as possible
when registering.  We will have to secure seating and a meal for everyone
you register.

Also attached is a list of all placings to help determine who will be
receiving recognition and needs to attend from your chapter. * Please
review the placings for accuracy. If you see an error, please email me.  *The
Agriscience projects and officer books are not listed on this form.  When
we get Agriscience projects placed, we will send an updated placing sheet
with those not listed.

The final attachment is a list of award areas and sponsorship for you to
use when choosing which CDE area your chapter would like to sponsor.  This
will be selected on a first come, first serve basis.  If the area you
request is taken, we will assign you another award area for sponsorship.

Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education
ABAC 34