Good morning all you Spring Breakers and not so spring breakers out there!

Thank you to all of you that turned in a National Chapter Application and a HUGE THANK YOU to those that turned in the Form 2 part of the application. This applications reflect what you and your students are doing locally in your chapters, communities and for your students.

If you have submitted one of these forms but do not see your Chapter's name on the list now is the time to let me know. Please respond directly to me in reply to this email.

Attached is the spreadsheet of the chapters that turned in a National Chapter Application. There are tabs on the bottom so please click the Form 1 & 2 Tab to check your submission of both.

Again thank you for what you do daily for your students!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education