As we near the deadline for having the evaluations completed and returned to the South Region office, please see the information below that was previously sent.  If you are from Area 5 and have not already mailed your Admin Evaluation Signature Form and signed copy of your POW evaluation, please make arrangements to have it in the South Region office by Friday.  Again, the deadline is this Friday, April 13th, 2018 IN the South Region Office.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ira Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 9:18 AM
Subject: South Region POW Evaluation instructions
To: [log in to unmask]

Area 5 evaluations will be conducted by an administrator. In schools with multiple teachers, it may be beneficial to have different administrators conduct the evaluation. This would familiarize or remind different administrators of the responsibilities you have to not only meet the standards, but the impact you are having in your school and community. Please prepare the documentation needed to present to the administrator of your choice.  The attached form needs to be completed by your evaluating administrator.  After the evaluation, please attach the form to a hard copy of the actual POW that you have signed and return to me in the South Region office by April 13th

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education