The Area 5 and Area 6 FFA Banquets are quickly approaching.  The dates are posted on the registration form that is attached along with being posted on the South Region Calendar.

The Area 5 and Area 6 FFA Banquet registration form is attached. Please return the registration form by mail to the South Region Office by April 27th. You have two registration options to select from when registering.  The total number that you register to attend is the number your chapter is responsible for paying for even if someone backs out at the last minute. We must have a number to prepare for by the registration deadline which is also the number we have to pay for at each banquet location. We are almost at maximum capacity at each location.  Please be as accurate as possible when registering.  We will have to secure seating and a meal for everyone you register.

Also attached is a list of all placings to help determine who will be receiving recognition and needs to attend from your chapter.  Please review the placings for accuracy. If you see an error, please email me.  The Agriscience projects are not listed on this form.  When we get Agriscience projects placed, we will send an updated placing sheet.

The final attachment is a list of award areas and sponsorship for you to use when choosing which CDE area your chapter would like to sponsor.  This will be selected on a first come, first serve basis.  If the area you request is taken, we will assign you another award area for sponsorship.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education