Good morning all my -- can see the end is near South Region Agriculture Teachers!

This month will ending quickly and when you arrive back from the State FFA Convention Area FFA Officer Applications are DUE!!

May 1st to be exact.

Remember this is a hard in the office due date not a postmark date.

Please use the link below to find the Area FFA Officer Applications from our FFA Website. Be sure to read the guidelines and requirements of an Area Officer before selecting a student to fill out the application. We also need a digital picture of your Area Officer Candidate. Please email those to directly to me or to the applications email also by May 1st.

Applications will be sorted, scored and ranked with results emailed on Friday May 4th with the information of which candidates will be eligible to deliver their speech at the Area Awards Banquet.

Thank you for having amazing young people in your chapters wanting to serve others! It is your example that they are following that has shown them to choose to run for an Area Officer position.

Thank you for what you do!

LINK TO APPLICATIONS HERE

--
Trisha Rae Lastly