Good morning and happy post State FFA Convention!

Tomorrow is May 1st.

Remember this is a hard in the office due date not a postmark date for Area Officer Applications.

Please use the link below to find the Area FFA Officer Applications from our FFA Website. Be sure to read the guidelines and requirements of an Area Officer before selecting a student to fill out the application. We also need a digital picture of your Area Officer Candidate. Please email those to directly to me or to the applications email also by May 1st (tomorrow).

Applications will be sorted, scored and ranked with results emailed on Friday May 4th with the information of which candidates will be eligible to deliver their speech at the Area Awards Banquet.

Thank you for having amazing young people in your chapters wanting to serve others! It is your example that they are following that has shown them to choose to run for an Area Officer position.

Thank you for what you do!

LINK TO APPLICATIONS HERE

--
Trisha Rae Lastly