Hi Tarsis,

tleap doesn't automatically handle branching, and will bond each residue to each following residue as it reads it from the pdb file. So you can put a line that says TER in the pdb file in between the parts of your structure that is branched and then use tleap bond commands to bond the parts you want bonded.

The way I do it is to put TER cards between every residue in the glycan and convert the LINK cards, which glycam generates and puts at the top of the pdb file, into tleap bond commands. It's easier to automate like that, rather than figuring out where the branch points are for each glycan you want to run through tleap.