If you haven't already sent in your plant order for fall....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 12:57 PM
Subject: 2018 fall plant order form
To: [log in to unmask]

*Attached you will find the fall plant list/order form for your school*

  These orders will be due back to me via email on or before Wednesday, May
16th.
This includes ferns for those that just want ferns.

 If you are leaving or moving schools please forward this on to your new
hire or order plants for them.  It will be very hard to get in late orders
after orders have been placed.

These plants will be delivered Tues, Aug 21st for Area 4 and Thurs, Aug
23rd for Area 3.

If I can help with anything please let me know.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education