Attached you will find the fall plant list/order form for your school

  These orders will be due back to me via email on or before Wednesday, May 16th.
This includes ferns for those that just want ferns.

 If you are leaving or moving schools please forward this on to your new hire or order plants for them.  It will be very hard to get in late orders after orders have been placed.

These plants will be delivered Tues, Aug 21st for Area 4 and Thurs, Aug 23rd for Area 3.

If I can help with anything please let me know.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education