Congratulations for another successful year!

As you enter into the summer months, I want to encourage each of you to consider applying for an Alumni Charter if you have not already done so.  Affiliate membership is $200 per chapter and a minimum of 10 members.  The total number has no limit.  That's a deal!

The Alumni year runs September through August.  Now is the perfect time to start a chapter.  I know the excuses and I know the exhausting work that each of you do, so I have a proposal.

Keep it simple and start by giving them only one job - raise the funds to pay for FFA Chapter membership dues.  As your alumni chapter grows and they begin to hunger to help, then you can add to their list of support opportunities.

This is how you begin:
Suggested first alumni fundraiser:

FFA Alumni Page - Forms and Information

Now is the time to begin, while you have the flexible hours of summer ahead!

Current Active Alumni Chapters:

Area 3
Area 4
As you can see, there is plenty of room for growth.

Let our team know if you have any questions or need any help.

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher