---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Grace Nyhuis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, May 10, 2018 at 10:28 AM
Subject: GA Bull Evaluation
Cc: Jason D Duggin <[log in to unmask]>, Jacob Segers <[log in to unmask]>, Lawton
Stewart <[log in to unmask]>, Karen D Rapp <[log in to unmask]>, MICHAEL ANDREW
Keeler <[log in to unmask]>, Francis Fluharty <[log in to unmask]>, Travis D
Turnquist <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings fellow cattle producers,

This serves as a friendly reminder to read over the rules and print off you
entry forms for the 2018-19 Calhoun and Tifton Bull Evaluation Program.

   - *Calhoun: *
      - Entry deadline is June 1st
      - *Bull delivery dates are  JULY 2-3*
   - *Tifton*
      - *Entry deadline is August 15th*
      - Bull delivery dates are September 17-18

All information can be found on our website, *ugabeef.com.*
<http://www.caes.uga.edu/extension-outreach/commodities/beef/programs/georgia-bull-evaluation-centers.html>

Please let us know if you have any questions about this, our any other UGA
Beef Programs.

*Grace Nyhuis*

*Program Coordinator III | Animal & Dairy Science*

*University of Georgia*

*229-386-3683*

*Mailing:*

*2360 Rainwater Rd