---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sapp, Ashley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 21, 2018 at 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: Goat Clinic June 23, 2018
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Please send out the the AGED teachers. Thanks!

*Ashley Sapp*
*Agriculture Teacher and FFA Advisor*
*Ebenezer Middle School*
*1100 Ebenezer Rd.
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1100+Ebenezer+Rd.%C2%A0+Rincon,+GA+31326&entry=gmail&source=g>*
*Rincon, GA 31326
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1100+Ebenezer+Rd.%C2%A0+Rincon,+GA+31326&entry=gmail&source=g>*
*(912)754-7757*

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

216 Four Towers Building, UGA

www.gaaged.org

706.552.4460 ofc
706.552.4462 fax

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."