From: National FFA Organization [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 5:05 AM
To: Ben Lastly
Subject: Get Ready! National FFA Convention & Expo Housing Opens Tuesday

We are thrilled to announce this year’s theme for the National FFA Convention & Expo which has every promise of being our strongest to date.

Every life moment, milestone and journey start with just one: one conversation, one decision, one risk, one choice. No matter our age, background, or gender, we all have the power to choose just one action to propel us forward. It doesn’t have to be large, and we don’t need to have it all figured out. For a moment, imagine the collective strength of our individual “just one’s” as a united National FFA Organization—and the impact to our chapters, communities, agriculture and future.

Let’s all commit to action! Please visit the convention site and follow social media for updates and ways we can all embody this year’s Just One theme.

Stay tuned for announcements regarding new and exciting additions to this year's expo and convention!

This is JUST ONE you cannot miss.

Look forward to seeing you this October!

National FFA Organization | 6060 FFA Drive | P.O. BOX 68960 | Indianapolis, IN 46268-0960 | United States
Unsubscribe from future marketing messages from National FFA Organization