Good Morning!

I hope that everyone is having a great end of the year!  I would like to invite all teachers who are currently teaching Forestry/Natural Resources to take part in a CTAERN Course this summer to help develop a 3-day long professional development program!  Participants who attend the course this summer will be given priority when applying to the newly developed program!

Date: June 4th

Location: Museum of Aviation, Warner Robins, GA

Course number: CTAERN 6057

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Eric

Eric D. Rubenstein, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication Department

/Users/ericrubenstein/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_760630153