---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Washington, Cassandra <[log in to unmask]net>
Date: Wed, May 2, 2018 at 6:24 AM

Listed below is the announcement:

The Bibb County School District is now accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year for the position of Agriculture Education Teacher at Rutland High School.  Candidates must be certified in or eligible for certification in Agriculture Education (6-12).

Salary/Terms/Benefits

1.       239 day work year

2.       Salary based on certification and experience; placement on the Georgia Annual Salary

3.       Schedule and position supplement(s)

4.       Excellent benefits package (including health insurance, dental and life insurance; employee assistance program); personal and sick leave; membership in Teachers’ Retirement System.

If you are interested please contact: Executive Director of CTAE—Dr. Cassandra Miller-Washington at 478-779-2528 or e-mail your resume to [log in to unmask]et.

Thanks