---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: BREANNA COURSEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, May 2, 2018 at 10:44 AM
Subject: Middle School Event Ag Event
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Christa,

Could you forward this opportunity to the Ag Ed listserv?

The College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (CAES) at the University of Georgia is excited to host our first STEM in AGtion day on Friday, May 18, 2018! This is a free event for middle school students interested in science, agriculture, and STEM!

Agriculture is Georgia’s number one industry and science, technology, engineering, and math are all fundamental to the future of this industry. The purpose of this one-day event is to expose students to opportunities in STEM within agriculture. Students will rotate through different CAES departments and experience hands-on lab activities and gain a deeper knowledge of STEM.

The event will last from 10:00 am-2:00 pm with lunch provided. Please see the link below for registration and the flyer attached for additional information!

Additional Information and Registration: students.caes.uga.edu/stem-in-agtion.html

If you are willing, please forward this opportunity to science teachers and/or administrators within your school. We are hoping to expose all students to opportunities within agriculture! Please let me know if you have any questions!

GO DAWGS!

Breanna

Breanna Coursey
Director of Student and Employer Engagement

706-542-1611 | [log in to unmask]edu | students.caes.uga.edu

[log in to unmask]" alt="email signiature">

[log in to unmask]" alt="Facebook"> [log in to unmask]" alt="Twitter"> [log in to unmask]" alt="Instagram"> [log in to unmask]" alt="Youtube"> [log in to unmask]" alt="Snapchat">

#AgDawg

“There is no tradition more worthy of envy. No institution worthy of such loyalty as the University of Georgia!” –Larry Munson

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education

Agricultural Education Mission