---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cameron Shirley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, May 4, 2018 at 10:45 AM
Subject: Long Term Sub at Commerce
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

I am looking for a long-term sub at Commerce High School while I am out on maternity leave from the middle of August to the middle to end of October. More than likely I will have planning 4th block which would allow the sub to finish their day by 1:30 on Monday through Thursday and by 12:45 on Friday.  Class being taught in the fall should be Basic Ag., Animal Science and Wildlife. I have full lesson plans for all courses already. The district is also willing to pay additional funds for any FFA activities that you help with.
If you are interested, or know of anyone that might be, please let me know. You can email me at cameron.shirley@commercecityschools.org or call at 864-934-6546.

Thank you!!

--
Cameron Shirley