Please see the email request from Seth Prescott at Pierce County High School below.  Please reply directly to Mr. Prescott if you can help or don't mind sharing your banquet script.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shawn Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, May 4, 2018 at 1:23 PM
Subject: Does anyone have a script for a combined middle and high school FFA parent member banquet?
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa, please post to list serve

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Seth Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, May 4, 2018, 10:24 AM
Subject: Can you post this to the listserve
To: Shawn Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning everyone
This year since it is the first year our middle school has an FFA chapter we will be holding our banquet together. I was wondering if anyone has done this in the past and if they have a script we could look at for ideas. We want to have all officers both middle and high school play a part so we are trying to figure out how to do this.

--
Seth Prescott
Pierce County High School

Pierce County School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in admission to its programs, services, or activities, in access to them, in treatment of individuals, or in any aspect of their operations.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education

Agricultural Education Mission