---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Grace Nyhuis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, May 10, 2018 at 10:28 AM
Subject: GA Bull Evaluation
Cc: Jason D Duggin <[log in to unmask]>, Jacob Segers <[log in to unmask]>, Lawton Stewart <[log in to unmask]>, Karen D Rapp <[log in to unmask]>, MICHAEL ANDREW Keeler <[log in to unmask]>, Francis Fluharty <[log in to unmask]>, Travis D Turnquist <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings fellow cattle producers,

This serves as a friendly reminder to read over the rules and print off you entry forms for the 2018-19 Calhoun and Tifton Bull Evaluation Program.

  • Calhoun:
    • Entry deadline is June 1st
    • Bull delivery dates are  JULY 2-3
  • Tifton
    • Entry deadline is August 15th
    • Bull delivery dates are September 17-18

All information can be found on our website, ugabeef.com.

Please let us know if you have any questions about this, our any other UGA Beef Programs.

Grace Nyhuis

Program Coordinator III | Animal & Dairy Science

University of Georgia

229-386-3683

Mailing:

2360 Rainwater Rd