I wanted to remind everyone about the 4th Annual Georgia FFA Foundation
Shoot for Blue, Aim for Gold Sporting Clays Tournament! It will be
held Friday, June 1st, at The Meadows Gun Club in Forsyth! All proceeds
from the tournament support our FFA members here in Georgia!

‚Äč

Attached is more information about the tournament. We would love to have
FFA chapters, Alumni chapters, and Young Farmer chapters participate in the
tournament. The registration deadline is May 28th.

If you have any questions or need any additional information, please let me
know.

Thanks for your support!
Hillery

--