I wanted to remind everyone about the 4th Annual Georgia FFA Foundation Shoot for Blue, Aim for Gold Sporting Clays Tournament! It will be held Friday, June 1st, at The Meadows Gun Club in Forsyth! All proceeds from the tournament support our FFA members here in Georgia!

Attached is more information about the tournament. We would love to have FFA chapters, Alumni chapters, and Young Farmer chapters participate in the tournament. The registration deadline is May 28th.

If you have any questions or need any additional information, please let me know.

Thanks for your support!

Hillery

--
Hillery Reeves