To my friends in Agricultural Education,

I have made a decision to return to the classroom as the Young Farmer teacher in Wilcox County.  Thanks so much for allowing me to work along side of you these past few years. I truly respect the dedication and effort you put into Agricultural Education. I know for certain that I will be a better teacher because of the many things I have learned from all of you. If I can ever be of assistance, please let me know. A timeline to complete this change is being worked on.

Again, it has been a blessing to me to get to know many of you better.

Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education
ABAC 34