Greetings Georgia Agricultural Education Teachers!

My name is Dr. Carrie Stephens, Graduate Coordinator at The University of Tennessee in the Department of 4-H Youth Development/Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communications.  We recently had our Master of Science in Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communications approved by the Georgia Professional Standards Commission and now Georgia agricultural education teachers can complete a Master of Science in Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communications with a concentration in Agricultural Education.  The Master of Science in Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communications is an on-line degree program where students would complete 30 hours of coursework and take a final exam.  Students receiving a Master of Science in Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communications will take research based courses in the areas of teaching and learning, leadership development, communication techniques, and extension.  If you would like further information, please visit our graduate handbook at https://ag.tennessee.edu/alec/Documents/ALEC%20Graduate%20Handbook%202018-2019.pdf

If you have additional questions, you can reach me by phone at 865-974-4830 or by email at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,
Carrie Ann Stephens, Professor and Graduate Director
The University of Tennessee
Department of 4-H Youth Development and Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communications
114A McCord Hall, 2640 Morgan Circle
Knoxville, TN 37996

Phone: 865-974-4830 | Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: https://ag.tennessee.edu/alec/Pages/default.aspx

New UT CASNR Logo

Woo-Achiever-Communication-Positivity-Belief

Information forwarded by:
John (Chip) Bridges
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education