If you have a National Chapter Award application or Proficiency Award application that is headed for national competition, please read this information carefully!

Work days
Two work sessions have been scheduled to offer help for teachers who are revising award applications for national submission. On each day, I will offer assistance with National Chapter Award applications in the morning and proficiency award applications in the afternoon.

June 12
Location: Camp John Hope
Time: 9:00 a.m. for National Chapter Applications & 1:30 p.m. for proficiency award applications

June 19
Location: FFA/FCCLA Center
Time: 9:00 a.m. for National Chapter Applications & 1:30 p.m. for proficiency award applications

At each work session, I will share general tips for revising your applications, and will take specific questions. I encourage you to bring your computer and make it a working session, not just a lecture session. For the proficiency award sessions, please feel free to bring (or send) your student. The feedback can be helpful for students and teachers alike.

I do ask that you RSVP via email so that I have an idea of who/how many to expect for each session.

Due Date to Return Applications
All national-bound proficiency and National Chapter Award applications are due back in the State FFA Office by Friday, June 22. This is NOT A POSTMARK DATE!

Please be aware that your Region office(s) may be setting their own due date prior to this date to collect applications. I encourage you to check with your Region office about that. It will, however, be vital that all applications are in the State FFA Office on Friday, June 22.

Have a great weekend. Thank you for your hard work.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA