---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Grace Nyhuis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, May 22, 2018 at 8:34 AM
Subject: Reminder: Upcoming Calhoun HERD Sale
Cc: Jason D Duggin <[log in to unmask]>, Travis D Turnquist <[log in to unmask]>, PHILIP C Worley <[log in to unmask]>, Karen D Rapp <[log in to unmask]>, Shawn Franklin Mccary <[log in to unmask]>, Jacob Segers <[log in to unmask]>, Lawton Stewart <[log in to unmask]>, Francis Fluharty <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning all,

We are excited about the 18th Annual Calhoun HERD Sale on Wednesday, May 30!

We hope to see you all there to take advantage of over 100 top notch bred heifers.

The sale catalog as well as videos of each heifer are on our website (ugabeef.com) or by following this link.

Also, as a friendly reminder, the entry deadline for the Calhoun Bull Test Program is approaching on June 1. bulls will be delivered on July 2-3.

You can find the rules and entry form on our website as well.

See you on the 30th in Calhoun!

Grace Nyhuis

Program Coordinator III | Animal & Dairy Science

University of Georgia

229-386-3683

Mailing:

2360 Rainwater Rd