---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Montfort <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, May 24, 2018 at 11:21 AM
Subject: Toombs County High Ag Position
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Please share on list serve

Toombs County High School- Primary Focus will be Agriculture Mechanics, but will work with Horticulture and Young Farmer Teacher to develop the total Ag Ed program. We work as a team to support our students and the community.

Please send Resume to [log in to unmask]

Call Mark Montfort at 912-293-1243 for more information.

--

Agricultural Education Mission

Christa

Christa Steinkamp