Greetings Agricultural Education Family,

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation to Mr. Ira Tucker for his leadership and dedication as the South Region AgEd Director. We will miss him on the State AgEd staff and would like to wish him the very best as he begins a new direction in AgEd. Wilcox County is fortunate to be getting a true leader and most of all a GREAT MAN.

With the announcement last week of his resignation as the South Region Director for AgEd, we have the opportunity to search for new leadership in the South Region Office. I encourage all interested people to apply. The position announcement is on the DOE website at the link below.

http://www.gadoe.org/Finance-and-Business-Operations/Human-Resources/Pages/JobOpenings.aspx

I have also attached a copy of the job announcement. When applying it is important to include the announcement position number 18-52 in your cover letter and resume.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or inquiries about this great opportunity.

John (Chip) Bridges

Program Manager, Agricultural Education

Georgia Department of Education

1752 Twin Towers East