Please post to List Serve>

 Toombs County Schools is currently seeking Two Agriculture Teachers.

*Toombs County High School- Primary Focus will be Agriculture Mechanics, but will work with Horticulture and Young Farmer Teacher to develop the total Ag Ed program. We work as a team to support our students and the community.

*Toombs County Middle School- Program is only a few years old, but already has established itself as strong program at the middle school level. Looking for an individual that will continue the program and be a part of the total team effort along with the High School and Young Farmer Programs.

Toombs County has a history of success at the Local, State and National Levels with tremendous student involvement and great community support.

Interested Persons should contact:

Rhonda Stone, CTAE Director
912-526-5816(school)
912-539-9544(cell)