 *PLEASE BRING YOUR PAYMENT TO THE BANQUET*
*DO NOT MAIL CHECKS!*

Please use this link to access your Area Banquet invoice
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gp3NrGyUUAYUeUV0yUcajkATWNd7iQhQ?usp=sharing>.
I hope this works for you. It is much easier to send one email with 87
invoices than 87 emails with one invoice each. You should be able to
download your invoice using the link above. I left the invoices in Word
format so you can adjust the date or bill to portions based on your
bookkeeper's requirement for quick processing of payment. *Please do not
attempt to adjust your invoice total*. You are locked in based on the
number you registered. We have already submitted our numbers to the caterer
based on your registration. So, what you registered for is what you pay.
I have also attached a list of the schools registered.

*PLEASE BRING YOUR PAYMENT TO THE BANQUET*
*DO NOT MAIL CHECKS!*

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers