PLEASE BRING YOUR PAYMENT TO THE BANQUET
DO NOT MAIL CHECKS!

Please use this link to access your Area Banquet invoice. I hope this works for you. It is much easier to send one email with 87 invoices than 87 emails with one invoice each. You should be able to download your invoice using the link above. I left the invoices in Word format so you can adjust the date or bill to portions based on your bookkeeper's requirement for quick processing of payment. Please do not attempt to adjust your invoice total. You are locked in based on the number you registered. We have already submitted our numbers to the caterer based on your registration. So, what you registered for is what you pay.
I have also attached a list of the schools registered.

PLEASE BRING YOUR PAYMENT TO THE BANQUET
DO NOT MAIL CHECKS!

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers