 Good morning my plant lovers of THE South Region,

*Attached you will find the fall plant list/order form for your school*

These orders will be due back to me via email ([log in to unmask]) on or
before *Wednesday, May 16th.*
This includes ferns for those that just want ferns.

*The ferns page has been updated for the Foxtail Ferns. If you would like
to reorder with please send a new order form. The trays are NOT available! *

Please fill out the form, save it as listed below and return as an excel
sheet attached.
Example of saved form title:
IrwinCoMiddleSchoolFallPlugOrder2018

If you are leaving or moving schools please forward this on to your new
hire or order plants for them.  *It will be very hard to get in late orders
after orders have been placed. *

These plants will be delivered Tuesday, Aug 21st for Area 5 and Thursday,
Aug 23rd for Area 6 and ready for pick up at the end of each teacher's
meetings.

If I can help with anything please let me know.

*Chapters that have ordered as of today 5/15/18:*
Camden Co High
Cook Co High
Lowndes Co Middle
Coffee Co High
Golden Isles Academy
WJ Williams Middle
Brantley Co High
Clinch Co High
Cook Co Middle
Jeff Davis High
Coffee Co Middle
Lanier Co High
Colquitt Co High
Telfair Co High
Early Co High
Lowndes Co High
Bainbridge Middle
Pine Grove Middle
Berrien Co High
Seminole Co High
Lee Co High
Long Co High
Thomas Co Middle
Baker Co High
Turner Co High
Bishop Hall Charter High

*Chapters Needing to Pay for Spring 2018 Plugs:*
Golden Isle Academy
Ware Co Middle
Bainbridge Middle
Brooks Co High
Echols Co High
8th Street Middle
Lee Co Middle - West
Northeast Tift
Telfair Co High
WJ Williams Middle

**if these are listed in error please email me or Ashley Osborn**
Let's take of these payments by the end of May please or before you order
fall plugs. Thank you!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *