 Happy Friday my plant planners of the South Region!

*Chapters Needing to Pay for Spring 2018 Plugs:*
Golden Isle Academy
Ware Co Middle
Bainbridge Middle
Brooks Co High
Echols Co High
8th Street Middle
Lee Co Middle - West
Northeast Tift
Telfair Co High
WJ Williams Middle
**if these are listed in error please email me or Ashley Osborn**
Let's take care of these payments by the end of May please or before you
order fall plugs. Thank you!

Please look over the list below of schools that have ordered fall plugs. If
you are not on the list below I did NOT receive your order. Please resend
at this time.

*Chapters that have ordered as of today 5/18/18:*
Camden Co High
Cook Co High
Lowndes Co Middle
Coffee Co High
Golden Isles Academy
WJ Williams Middle - owes for Spring Plugs
Brantley Co High
Clinch Co High
Cook Co Middle
Jeff Davis High
Coffee Co Middle
Lanier Co High
Colquitt Co High
Telfair Co High  - owes for Spring Plugs
Early Co High
Lowndes Co High
Bainbridge Middle  - owes for Spring Plugs
Pine Grove Middle
Berrien Co High
Seminole Co High
Lee Co High
Long Co High
Thomas Co Middle
Baker Co High
Turner Co High
Bishop Hall Charter High
Hahira Middle
Tift Co High
Ben Hill Middle
NE Tift  - owes for Spring Plugs
Liberty Co High
Bradwell Institute
Michelle Co High
Pelham High
Worth Co Middle
Calhoun Co High
CA Gray Jr High
Miller Co High
Ware Co High
Baconton Charter
Bacon Co High
Terrell Co High
CA Gray Middle
Americaus-Sumter

These plants will be delivered Tuesday, Aug 21st for Area 5 and Thursday,
Aug 23rd for Area 6 and ready for pick up at the end of each teacher's
meetings.

If I can help with anything please let me know and I look forward to see
all of you working with your students with these plants in your
greenhouses!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *