 Happy Monday all my South Region Ag Teachers!

Attached you will find two power points and PDF versions of the Area
Officer Candidates selected to run for an 2018 - 2019 Area Officer
Position. Congratulations to those that were selected!

Of the students selected to run for an Area Officer Position please have
them on site and ready to take the test by *5:00 PM.* They will also
deliver a one minute speech on stage before the entire banquet hall which
will include voting delegates from each chapter.

Thank you for having outstanding students that are wanting to push
themselves to become better leaders. I am looking forward to seeing you all
at the Area Awards Banquet!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *