Happy Monday all my South Region Ag Teachers!

Attached you will find two power points and PDF versions of the Area Officer Candidates selected to run for an 2018 - 2019 Area Officer Position. Congratulations to those that were selected!

Of the students selected to run for an Area Officer Position please have them on site and ready to take the test by 5:00 PM. They will also deliver a one minute speech on stage before the entire banquet hall which will include voting delegates from each chapter.

Thank you for having outstanding students that are wanting to push themselves to become better leaders. I am looking forward to seeing you all at the Area Awards Banquet!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education