---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Caroline Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 8:08 PM
Subject: 2018 Crescent Livestock Show in Iva, SC
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Mrs. Steinkamp,

I am Caroline Davis, the ag teacher at Crescent High School in Iva, SC. I
just wanted to share this information with you about the Crescent Livestock
Show in Iva, SC. Would you be willing to forward this to other teachers and
juniors in Georgia? I am trying to get the word out to expand our show this
year. The information is as follows:

The Crescent Livestock Show is back on track and better than ever! This
years show will be held on Saturday, August 18, 2018 at the Crescent FFA
Arena in Iva, South Carolina. There will be payouts for classes, prizes for
breed champions, and a supreme champion award! Fitting is allowed! Juniors
aged 21 and under from all states are welcome. Entries should be postmarked
by August 1st or emailed to [log in to unmask] If you have any issues
viewing or downloading this file, please let me know.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MNKZ2Sy15Ctc7xKBYcRYiKqUWuxl4oxn/view

Thanks!
Caroline Davis

All communications are the property of Anderson County School District 3
and are subject to monitoring.  If you have received this message in error,
please notify us and remove it from your system.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

216 Four Towers Building, UGA

www.gaaged.org

706.552.4460 ofc
706.552.4462 fax

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."